SmartSine Calibration Driver
Drive Shakers and Create Calibration Certificates
The SmartSine™ Calibration Driver Model 9000A is a battery-powered sinusoidal signal source used to drive shaker systems to predefined vibration levels and frequencies to calibrate individual sensors, vibration switches and data collectors. The 9000A can also be used to drive an acoustic coupler, such as The Modal Shop's Model 9917C Microphone Comparison Calibrator for calibration of array microphones.
Model 9000A offers two sensor input channels and one output channel. The output channel provides signal input to drive shaker systems and other excitation sources over a wide amplitude and adjustable frequency range. Built-in CALROUTE functionality adds semi-automation capability with pre-programmed frequency and amplitude points using Microsoft Excel®.
The 9000A displays test sensor sensitivity on the readout screen in real-time by comparing output against a known reference sensor. Both channels feature ICP® (IEPE) inputs for common piezoelectric accelerometer and microphone signal conditioning. In addition, users can save up to 500 calibration records directly to the unit’s internal memory. Records are transferrable via the unit’s USB port to a flash drive and imported as an Excel spreadsheet, allowing the creation of ISO 17025-compliant customizable calibration certificate on a computer.
- Acceleration, velocity, displacement, and acoustic readout units
- Battery-powered unit is self-contained solution
- Compact and integrated sinusoidal source, ICP inputs, and meter system
- Offers sinusoidal calibration closed loop control over a 0.5 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Portable by design with heavy duty case
- Accelerometer or velocity sensor calibration
- Large sensor verification (Geophones, Vibration Switches, Seismoprobes, etc.)
- Acoustic calibration: drive acoustic couplers for “back-to-back” calibration of array microphones
- Testing of Electronic devices with embedded vibration measurement capability