In order to increase quality and reduce risk we provide you with easy access to equipment through the trial rental process. After free parts tests identify initial feasibility, system rentals reduce the risk of ownership to parts manufacturers by allowing continuations of suitability and performance evaluation without requiring capital level investments. The program ensures the system will work on your parts in your plant before investing in a system.
- Try it before you buy it – risk free
- Avoid a capital expense: rental fees qualify as an operational expense
- Try NDT-RAM system in your production environment before committing to purchase
- Rental includes
- One day training, at your facility
- Regular follow-up to ensure your maximum benefit
- First rental period is 6 weeks long
- 100% of the first periods' rental fee accrues toward purchase
- Subsequent rental periods are 4 weeks long
- 40% of rental periods 2 and 3 fees apply toward purchase
- Several configurations available
Contact us for more information on system rentals.
NDT-RAM systems are ideal for 100% production inspection requirements for the following manufacturing processes and more:
NDT-RAM provides screening for flaws such as:
- Out-of-tolerance dimensions
- Variations in hardness
- Residual stress
- Bonding failures
- Heat-treating processes
Manufacturers that have significant inspection costs (either material or labor costs), produce or use safety-critical parts, have substantial scrap costs due to false rejects, or simply want to improve their part quality can benefit from NDT-RAM technology.