Digiducer USB Digital Accelerometer
Digiducer's Model 333D01 USB Digital Accelerometer simplifies vibration measurements.The Model 333D01 is the first fully integrated and ruggedized packaging of a high-resolution, broad-frequency piezoelectric accelerometer with integrated internal 24-bit ADC digital output. Taking reliable, quality vibration measurements is as simple as recording audio input in a tablet or PC. The 333D01 Piezolelectric USB Digital Accelerometer serves as a new high fidelity tool for the test, industrial and app specific markets.
With the simplicity and versatility of the 333D01, inspecting machinery vibration no longer requires an array of equipment run by an expert. Now, technicians can measure anything from the basic vibration amplitude to a full spectrum analysis all with one tool. Being a USB accelerometer, measurements can be saved and shared in a matter of seconds. To find out more about how the 333D01 can save time and money in an industrial environment, visit the Digiducer website.
Let Digiducer simplify your vibration measurements:
- Compact size allows for complex measurements without large amounts of equipment
- Easy to get started as a plug-and-play device
- Multifunctional, cross platform sensor allows for versatile and simplified measurements
- Useful for diverse applications across all levels of vibration expertise
- USB capabilities makes measuring vibration and investigating machinery condition easy
Digiducer is designed to help you achieve your vibration measurement goals:
- Works with Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, and Mac OS
- Couples with software for an easy to use Vibration Analyzer
- Records vibration data via laptop or tablet
- Uses existing operating system drivers – no download required
- Piezoelectric ruggedness and extended dynamic range
- Frequency response up to 8 kHz
- 24 bit internal ADC
- Supported by a variety of independent software vendors and apps.